Ideas for Reputation Management:
- Monitor brand mentions: web sites (including blogs and forums); social media – and respond when necessary
- Be aware of how affiliates are portraying your brand (remember: they only care about the referral fee – not your long term brand reputation): paid search ads, banner ads, landing pages prior to sending traffic, etc.
- Monitor competition mentions: gain competitive intelligence; discover opportunities for your brand
- Register your brand on multiple social channels to (hopefully) have those appear in search before any possible negative brand mentions
- Create a ‘reviews’ page on web site, complete with a collection of customer reviews; with some internal linking to this page (w/ appropriate anchor text), this page should rank above other sites that post reviews