Frederick Moesker remembers an Internet without banner ads, when web page backgrounds were grey and the Yahoo! directory reigned. He had a Geocities web site, a Friendster account, and a BBS email address. He sold one of his early web sites to help pay off his student loan.
Today he is a Digital Marketer in the Business Law industry, and also consults with small businesses to create and optimize their online presence. He also runs a company with a “coder” friend — between the two of them they can make your ideas become reality online.
Digital marketing services
- Search Engine Optimization – Generate new business by being found in search engines by those seeking a solution to their problem.
- Paid Search – Increase leads and sales from online searchers by paying for premium placement.
- Display PPC (including Retargeting) – Spread your message across a huge network of web sites, while targeting your audience; Reengage non-converting web site visitors.
- Conversion Rate Optimization – Convert web site visitors at a higher rate.
- Digital Analytics – Utilize web site visitor data to help make business decisions that result in greater profit.
- Web Design, including WordPress implementation – Construct an engaging web presence for your business.
- Social Media – Provide value-add for you customer base, and reengage them, via channels they patronize.
- Content Creation for Search and Social – Create content that is helpful to your target audience – for retention, leads and sales.
- Affiliate Marketing – Expand your marketing channels by having other marketers and content providers market your products/services.